Unfortunately, the rain is still here. Which means roads are closed and the outdoor activities you had planned- are cancelled. Even your Ray-Ban frames can see that the rain has put quite the damper on the metro-east area. Don’t fret- we at Crown Vision Center are here to help you keep busy, regardless of this pesky rain.
We have combined a list of our favorite indoor activities in the St. Louis area that anyone would enjoy! Let us know some of your favorite indoor spots!
These fun, helpful St. Louis locations were provided by: https://www.stlsprout.com/articles/best-bets/item/4652-rain-rain-you-can-stay-32-ideas-for-indoor-play
1. City Museum: A day spent exploring the whimsical caverns, tunnels and slides at the City Museum is sure to warm visitors’ spirits, even on the chilliest days.
2. The Magic House: What better way to spend a winter day than with fun and play? Climb Jack’s beanstalk, catch pretend fish in the Children’s Village and even run the nation from the Oval Office at The Magic House.
3. Saint Louis Science Center: For families that need a little SPACE after being cooped up inside, the Saint Louis Science Center is the place to find it. Do some stargazing at the James S. McDonnell Planetarium, create your own fun in the Makerspace, and learn about life in space with a tour of the Boeing Space Station. On cold days, warm up at the Omnimax Theater or explore the Discovery Room with preschoolers.
4. Myseum: Heat up your child’s love of science with a visit to Myseum, a fun and educational children’s museum located in Town & Country. Kids can explore scientific concepts with exhibits like a liquid crystal wall and a magnetic ball wall.
5. Missouri History Museum: The Missouri History Museum offers plenty of fun ways to escape summer heat or beat the winter blahs, including storytelling, free movies, crafts, concerts and activities. Be sure set aside plenty of time to explore the History Clubhouse during your visit.
6. Climatron at the Missouri Botanical Garden: When spring just can’t come fast enough, get your green fix with a visit to the Climatron at the Missouri Botanical Garden. Little adventurers will love exploring this unique geodesic dome and its waterfall, hut, aquarium and bridge. Also, be sure to stop by the recently renovated Brookings Exploration Center.
7. Gateway Arch: When your spirit is in desperate need of a mid-spring lift — literally — treat yourself to a visit to the Gateway Arch.
And most importantly- don’t forget to…